In ancient times, women had more time to themselves, and treated their bodies like temples. Hours were spent soaking in Turkish baths and, when they stepped out , they were wrapped in a cloth known as a peshamel.
The cloth was a long, narrow strip of material, soft on the skin, highly absorbent and lightweight. At I-SPY we have captured the quality of this ancient cloth and combined it with modern technology to ensure that busy women of the 21st century will experience this feeling, even with their hectic lifestyle.
- Ultra-fine microfibre material
- Super absorbent – Holds up to 8 times it’s own weight in water
- Dries 10 times quicker than any other towel
- Stays light when wet
- Takes up much less space than normal towels, perfect for your sports bag or suitcase
- Washes to perfection time after time